Hydronic heating servicing
It is recommended that all hydronic and central heating systems are inspected every two years and with all gas appliances over 10 years an annual yearly service is required.
An unsafe gas heating system can pollute your home with dangerous fumes and gases.
By using and servicing your heating system correctly your appliance will work and be safe to operate efficiently.
What we’ll do
- Conduct an overall operational assessment of your heating system
- Conduct a gas connection inspection
- Test for faults
- Check for any corrosion in the boiler
- Inspect and clean, chemical cleans are performed if required
- Run for operational assessment
- Check your appliance is working to correct safety standards.
- For more information please see our FAQ’s page