The Heater Man specialises in Portable Gas Heater Servicing, repair and maintenance of home heating gas appliances. We specialise in portable gas heater servicing and maintenance.
Portable gas heaters should be inspected every two years and all gas appliances over 10 years should be serviced every year. An unsafe heater can pollute your home with dangerous fumes, our gas heater servicing ensures your family’s safety and by using your heater correctly your appliance will be safe to run and operate efficiently for many years.
The service of your gas appliance will include:
- Conduct an overall operational assessment of your heater.
- Conduct a gas hose and bayonet safety check.
- Remove and clean all filters.
- Remove all internal dust build up from the fan and internal working of unit.
- Inspect gas injectors for correct size and operation.
- Inspect and clean out the areas you cant reach with the cover fitted.
- Replace and test heater for correct working operation.
- Check your appliance is working to correct safety standards.
Why it’s important to service gas appliances:
- Helps prevent reduced efficiency which can add $$ to your gas bill.
- Carbon monoxide maybe escaping from your gas heater.
- Will reduce any potential fire risk or operational hazard.
- Maintains your appliance is safe to use as its designed.
- Extends the life of your gas heater.
- Mobile service done in your home -$185 inc GST.
- Additional portable gas heaters on same visit $140.00 inc GST.
- Drop off service – $150 inc GST If you’d prefer to drop and run, bring your heater into our workshop for servicing, it generally takes 7-10 days to turn it around for you.
- Same day drop off service – $195 inc GST Bring your heater into our workshop before 3pm and we’ll service it same day!
THE SMALL PRINT: Our prices are all inclusive with no extra fees for call outs. Servicing is carried out on the assumption that your appliance is in working order, therefore any additional works to repair heaters are carried out at $32.00 +GST per 15 minutes, and where possible with a fixed quote.
Because sometimes further repairs or parts are needed to get your gas heater up and running again. As part of the service our technician will fault find and diagnose what further repairs maybe needed and than quote accordingly. We carry most common parts however if the appliance requires a part we don’t stock a second visit will be arranged to conduct repairs.
Service Bookings – Quick Free Quotes!