The Heater Man specialises in the service, repair and maintenance of home heating gas appliances.
It’s recommended all gas fireplaces are inspected every two years and with all gas appliances over 10 years serviced every year. An unsafe gas fireplace can pollute your home with dangerous fumes, by servicing and using your fireplace correctly your appliance will be safe to run and operate efficiently.
The service of your gas fireplace will include:
- Conduct an overall operational assessment of your gas fireplace.
- Remove and clean all filters.
- Remove all internal dust from the fan and internal working of heating unit.
- Inspect gas injectors for correct size and operation.
- Inspect clean out the areas behind the appliance.
- Receiver and transmitter checks.
- Test fireplace for correct working operation.
- Check your appliance is working to correct safety standards.
Why it’s important to service gas appliances:
- Prevents reduced efficiency which can add $$ to your energy bills.
- Check for dangerous gasses, such as carbon monoxide.
- Reduce any potential fire risk or operational hazard.
- Maintain the appliance is safe to use as designed.
- Mobile service -$245 inc GST.
- Call us to book a mobile service. We have AM or PM slots so let our customer service team know your preference.
- Additional gas appliances serviced for reduced rates on the same visit.
THE SMALL PRINT: These prices are all inclusive, no extra fees for call out apply however all services are carried out on the assumption that the appliance is in working order, any additional works to repair heater are carried out at $32.00+GST per 15 minutes, or where possible with a fixed quote.
Sometimes further repairs or parts are needed to get your heater up and running again, as part of the service our technician will fault find and diagnose what further repairs are needed and quote accordingly. We carry most common parts however if the appliance requires a part we don’t stock a second visit will be arranged to conduct repairs.
Book your fireplace service today!