Never ending hot water for bigger homes.
Designed to provide luxurious instant hot water for larger homes with 2-3 bathrooms (2-4 in warmer climates), the Rinnai Infinity 32 Continuous Flow is unparalleled in performance and eco-efficiency.
Using considerably less gas than a standard storage gas hot water system, the unit only heats water when you turn a tap on, conserving energy and reducing household running costs.
Designed for simple domestic commissioning and installation, the slimline unit withstands tough Australian conditions and saves precious outdoor space. The Rinnai Infinity 32 also comes equipped with a host of features including built-in temperature control display, enhanced safety monitor and puretemp™ stability control.
Customise and complete your Infinity 32 Continuous Flow system with our comprehensive range of hot water controllers to enhance your hot water experience.
Features & Performance
- 5.9 Star Rating*
- Low running costs
- Highly efficient
- Low greenhouse gas emissions
- Quality Japanese design and manufacturing
- Precise temperature control for safety and convenience
- Compact design allows installation flexibility
- Suitable for higher ambient water temperatures
- Compatible with low flow rated shower fixtures (3 Star – 7.0 to 9.0 l/min)
- After sales support
* Star rating applicable to 2013 series product only
The product information on this website (comprising product brochures, warranty information, installation manuals, diagrams, specifications and representations) relates to current products. This information may be different for superseded products. For superseded products please contact Rinnai to confirm product information.