Never run out of hot water.
Unparalleled in performance, the Rinnai 20 Continuous Flow lets you enjoy the luxury of hot water that never runs out.
Ideal for one bathroom homes (up to two in warmer climates), the unit only heats water as needed, meaning you get a continuous supply of hot water without bill shock. With an impressive 6 star energy rating, the Rinnai Infinity 20 is the most energy efficient20L continuous flow gas hot water system on the market.
Engineered to withstand tough Australian conditions, the slimline unit not only saves on space but comes equipped with a built-in temperature control display, enhanced safety monitoring and puretemp™ stability control.
Customise and complete your Infinity 20 hot water system with our comprehensive range of hot water controllers to enhance your experience.
Features & Performance
6.1 Star equivalent energy rating*
- Low running costs
- Highly efficient
- Low greenhouse gas emissions
- Quality Japanese design and manufacturing
- Precise temperature control for safety and convenience
- Compact design allows installation flexibility
- Suitable for higher ambient water temperatures
- Compatible with low flow rated shower fixtures (3 Star – 7.0 to 9.0 l/min)
- After sales support
* Independently calculated using Australian Standard AS5263.1.2. S5263.1.2 limits the rating shown on the energy label to 6.0 Stars. Where the calculated rating of Rinnai appliances exceeds 6.0 Stars it is designated as an “equivalent” rating.
The product information on this website (comprising product brochures, warranty information, installation manuals, diagrams, specifications and representations) relates to current products. This information may be different for superseded products. For superseded products please contact Rinnai to confirm product information.